Thursday 4 November 2010

Hello Blogspot.

So, Coffee and Cocaine has moved to Blogspot! I will still be updating my tumblr though so don't fret!
For those of you that don't know about Coffee and Cocaine  it's a place of inspiration for all things style orientated, expect a lot of Luella, Vivienne Westwood, old school desks, and books that are dustier than our minds. 
Today has been lovely, I've done a hell of a lot of portfolio work in my sketchbook and decided all of the universities that I'm applying to, to study fashion next september and even booked some open days!
Unfortunately the boyfriend is away until saturday afternoon on a biology field trip for his A level but I shall see him then in Dulwich Park I think, which is lovely. I always love dulwich park because it makes me feel like I'm five again. 
You'll probably want to know a bit about me?
Okay here goes
I'm nineteen years young and I am on a year out from school. 
I'm in love with a lovely boy called Edward.
My favourite writer is Luella Bartley. 
I have a pair of blue and white polkadot wellington boots that I shall never part. 
I should marry my sketchbook. 
So this is me
Give me a read and a follow if you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment